Exchange Frenzy, Temple Trips

It seems as my mission starts coming to a close, it just gets busier and busier. This week on Monday I met up with Elder Read (my breaker) and an RC from our time together (李志隆 LiZhiLong) and spent P-Day together. We then had 4 exchanges in a row this week, so essentially we were on exchanges every single day this week. It was super fun to serve with a bunch of different zone leaders, but it can be tiring always being on exchanges. We saw a ton of miracles and met with a lot of new people. 

On Saturday I had one of the most special experiences on my mission so far. I got to go with Elder Read and our RC 李志隆 LiZhiLong to the temple the endowment with 李志隆 for his first time. It was my first time ever taking someone through for their first time...It was very humbling. The experience made me reminisce on my first time going through the temple with my parents 2 years ago. The gospel is a never ending path. There is always more work to be done. 

We put on the last Recent Convert Fireside of my mission. It was a fun time translating for the last time and getting to sing in a musical number with a few other missionaries.

Eva 莊 is still on track for her baptismal date for May 18th. We had a spiritual experience with Alexander at the Erickson's house this past week as well. Scott came to church and we had a great lesson with him this week. Mr. Song 宋 surprised us by coming to church and expressing interest interest in baptism. We met with a former named Lili and she set a baptismal date on her first time with us. There are more miracles every week than can be written, but it's so essential to always remember the miracles and blessings, so when the hard times do come, you will always remember the Heavenly Father is still there.

Elder Smith 施長老

Comments

Popular Posts