Quick Week!

Since last week was only on Wednesday, there's not much to add from last week. 

We did, however, have interviews with President Peterson and we talked about where I'll be going next transfer. I've been Zone Leader in JingMei 景美 for 4 transfers already so I already assumed I'd be leaving.

We also had exchanges with the Assistants to the President this last week and it was super fun. I got to serve with Elder Petersen. He goes home in a few weeks and actually was in my same Mission Prep class at BYU my first semester! His Chinese is legendary so it was fun to learn from him. 

Sunday was a good day at church and then Sunday night we went up to the chapel next to the temple for the Recent Convert Fireside they have once a month. We went with Rosie, Yvonne, the 新店 XinDian Elders (Brunette and Park), Angel, and Mike. It was such a blast!

This week will be my last full week in the JingMei 景美 area. I'm so sad to be ending my time here as I've met so many friends that I'll be close with for eternity, but I'm excited to cherish every last moment.

Elder Smith

Comments

Popular Posts