BAPTISMS!

Amazing week! We got to do a lot this week. On Wednesday we had interviews with President Peterson. It was nice to see him because now that I'm serving on the east coast I don't see him much. Back when I was serving in Taipei I saw him a lot more often. 

Thursday to Friday we went down to TaiDong 台東 which is even more south than my current area to have a Zone Council for the missionaries and also to go on exchanges with the Elders down there. I got to go with Elder Embley who I know from the MTC so it was such a blast. 

When got home Friday night to HuaLian 花蓮 and started exchanges right away with some Elders who live here. On exchanges we had our basketball activity on Friday night and then on Saturday we had English Class along with 2 baptisms in the afternoon! Brother Pan 潘 is a father of 3 and he got baptized. He's planning on being the one to baptize his family in the following weeks! The other person we was baptized was Brother Wang 王 (Arthur) from China! His story is awesome. He returns home tomorrow but when he was baptized on Saturday he was also confirmed and received in the Aaronic Priesthood in the same day! Now when he returns he'll be able to help the members there partake of the sacrament, which is a very rare thing for them depending on where they live. 

I got exciting news today that a mother from my previous area, Aubreigh, will be getting baptized in two weeks. God is hastening his work, there are those he'll put in your path who need the Gospel. Be a tool in His hands and open your mouth!

Elder Smith 施長老

Comments

Popular Posts