Exchanges with Elder Otani Round 2!!

Things that happened this week:

June is continuing to prepare for baptism on the 17th of this month! He is doing awesome and I have loved to see his change. 

A member in our ward named 77 got her mission call this week and is going to the Taizhong mission!

Bruce got back from his mandatory military service and I was able to eat dinner with him and get him in contact with the missionaries that cover his area. It's funny because I found him 4 months ago on the street and I assumed I wouldn't still be in this area when he finished his mandatory 4 months service but now that I've been here for 5 transfers...I'm still here! haha

Huang Xiao Ting is doing amazing!! We shared with her all the commandments this week and she is willing to keep all of them. Her thoughts and faith are amazing and I see a lot of myself in her. She is still prepared for baptism on the 23rd!!

Ms. Tian is a member referral that we have met with for about 2 weeks now and she came to church this week! She really needs the blessings of the Gospel in her life right now and I can see it changing her already. I can't wait to see how the Gospel blesses her life!

Chen Pei Ru used to meet with the Sister Missionaries about 2 or 3 months ago but stopped once the Sisters got moved out of their area. Recently I was able to set her up and start meeting with her again and we met with her this week! She came to church and is slowly starting to progress. Right now she is focusing on feeling for herself Heavenly Father lives. Through prayer and scripture study I know this can happen!

Ross and Bryan are doing awesome after baptism and are such a blessing to the ward. It has been a huge testimony builder to me to see their faith and testimony of the Gospel.

Highlight of the week!! I got to go on the 2nd exchange of my mission with Elder Otani, my MTC companion! It is so fun to have started out this journey together and now we are back together in the middle of it all! He's a great missionary and it's such an honor to serve with him!

Elder Smith 施德臻長老

Comments

Popular Posts