Father and Son Outing!!

This was one of the best weeks of my mission!! This was for two reasons! First, I went on exchanges with the AP...My trainer! Secondly...范植量 (Chris) from 竹北 (zhubei) my last area got baptized this week! 

Exchanges with my trainer, Elder Jorgensen were amazing. He goes home this transfer and this was his last exchange of his whole mission. Even more coincidental, the day we went on exchanges was a year from the EXACT day I landed in Taiwan. It was so fun to serve again with Elder Jorgensen and learn from him. I was re-motivated, re-energized, and humbled a lot from him on the exchange haha. Elder Jorgensen will forever be a man who changed my life and the mission will miss him a lot when he goes home next week.

I had the awesome opportunity to return to my previous area, 竹北 zhubei, and watch 范植量 (Chris) be baptized! It was very fun to catch up with a lot of members from my previous ward and see how they were doing. It was so awesome to see his change and testimony of the Gospel since I left a month ago. 范植量 (Chris) is an 18 year old young man who just graduated high school and will be going to college soon. I can't wait to see how staying on the path of the Gospel changes his life entirely.

It's at the hottest point of the summer now...Let's just say we're sweating...A lot haha.

Elder Smith 施長老

Comments

Popular Posts