Last week of the transfer!

This week we had Zone conference. We bought matching ties for our entire Zone for it too! The other several Zone's there were super jealous!! Elder Ehinger and I gave a training on faith to find and how to find with a new family history tract that our mission just came out with. It seemed to have gone well.

I did two baptismal interviews for the 中和 ZhongHe Elders this week. They're doing super well right now. We also went on exchanges with them this week! I got to go with Elder Bunn who is one generation below me. He had a fun time spending the first half of the exchange in my area and then the 2nd half of it in his. He's such an awesome missionary.

This week we saw a lot of miracles and blessings from the Lord. By the end of the week we had 7 new investigators. This new friends including a mom who teaches English, 2 college friends, an old grandpa and his daughter, and then a few other 30ish old men.

陳姵如 ChenPeiRu went to the temple for this first time this week! She is a recent convert from Zhubei 竹北. Bryan and Chris 范植量 also came with her. It was so awesome to get to see them all! Chris also told me this week that he wants to serve a mission once he finishes college! I've always wanted an RC to go on a mission and I'm so excited to see how much he grows on his mission. 

For the first time ever, I tried 皮蛋 the Taiwanese "1,000 Year-Old Egg". It actually wasn't too bad! It's definitely something everyone need to try at least once!

Odds are I'm getting a new companion this week and staying here in JingMei 景美. We'll see!

Elder Smith 施長老

Comments

Popular Posts